We care about you!
The moment you walk into our office, you’ll know you are in good hands.
We understand that many patients are nervous before endodontic treatment. Thus we strive to put you at ease from the moment you enter our office. Dr. Young and his clinical staff take time with each patient to understand their concerns and ease any anxiety. Medication to ease your fears is available if desired – just ask one of our team members and they will explain your options.
The Good News: With advances in technology, a root canal is not the root canal of previous generations, so forget all the horror stories! They are ancient history! Today, a root canal is a pain-free procedure with very predictable results that will help save a tooth that would otherwise have to be extracted. We want to get you home and on the way to recovery quickly so that you can resume life as usual.
- Our goal is to eliminate pain and disease caused by problematic teeth in a stress-free environment.
- We will never rush into treatment. Only after listening to your concerns and carefully examining your dental needs, will we discuss treatment options.
- You deserve the best, and our office uses the latest technological advancements ensuring the best treatment possible in the shortest amount of time. No longer do you have to sit through 3 hour marathon visits at the dental office. At our office, we believe your time is valuable and strive to have our patients in and out as quickly as possible.
- We believe that everyone should have access to root canal therapy. Therefore, we offer flexible, affordable payment plans to make restoring your dental health fit within your budget.
- Our friendly and knowledgeable staff understand that you want the best treatment possible. We treat each and every patient we see as we would want our own family to be treated.
- The people who come into our office are more than just patients; they are our family, friends, and neighbors. We are proud to actively serve in the community we call home.
To provide you with a better understanding of endodontic therapy, we have provided the following multimedia presentation. Many common questions pertaining to root canals are discussed.